2012 Fest Lineup (1 Viewer)

I saw Mayer a few years back. He was real good.

I definitely want to see Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. That's kind of a bucket list thing for me.

I'm not really a fan, but John Mayer is a huge draw and a legitimate musician. A lot of similarities to Dave Matthews, IMO.

:jpshakehead: unexplained hatred.

Very good lineup, in my opinion.

I definitely want to see Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. That's kind of a bucket list thing for me.

+1

I saw Al Green a few years ago at JF and he royally blew it. His voice is shot and he has the audience singing most of the lyrics. I'm sorry, but I did not come to hear Rev Al (at Acura no less), but instead hearing a bunch of ijits that don't know the lines and can't hold a note.

I'd go for Herbie, Tom Petty and Esperanza. Didn't see the rest of the list cause I am sure it's the same ol regulars minus The Rads :)aargh2:)

Dang. That 1st weekend looks awesome with Tom Petty, Trombone Shorty, Irving Mayfield, Amanda Shaw and Alan Toussaint. But the 2nd weekend with the Foo Fighters, Herbie Hancock, Espranza Spaulding, Bonnie Raitt, Rebirth and Kermit Ruffins is also stellar. This is going to be a tough decision on what weekend to go down there for.

for the record, my comment wasn't aimed at you, but at the Fest organizers who put freaking John Mayer into the lineup.. Can we look forward to Justin Bieber next year??

I no, rite! My Morning Jacket's playing too, should we expect the Blackeyed Peas next time?

Your argument is invalid.

John Mayer is a legitimate musician. Teenage girls swoon at a lot of terrible music, but teenage girls swooning alone does not a hack make.

Anyway, looks like a pretty good lineup.

Rodrigo y Gabriella will probably be worth the cost depending on the day they play. I'm digging the Herbie Hancock news!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom