2020 US OPEN TENNIS THREAD (2 Viewers)

MBS wtheck? This is not how you nurture a thread

anyway I must confess I turned the ladies final off at 6-1, 2-0
I knew Naomi ‘could’ come back but azerenka seemed dialed in

pleasantly surprised to catch Naomi breaking at 1-6, 6-3, 4-3 then watch her hitting all the corners Az did at the beginning

hats off

MBS wtheck? This is not how you nurture a thread

anyway I must confess I turned the ladies final off at 6-1, 2-0
I knew Naomi ‘could’ come back but azerenka seemed dialed in

pleasantly surprised to catch Naomi breaking at 1-6, 6-3, 4-3 then watch her hitting all the corners Az did at the beginning

hats off

I watched the entire match from mid first set to the end. Fantastic tennis match. One of the best I've seen in a long time. I really like the way both players play. Good stuff!

Fun match.....so glad Naomi won. 🏆

LeBron James sent congrats immediately, even as he is getting ready to play, himself. 👍

Osaka is legit, the new Serena.. between her, Goff and Kenin, US women’s tennis Is looking really good for the future.
How about that cute little Jennifer Brady???!!! She almost made it to the finals!!! And I really like Sloane Stephens.....always classy!

Japan has entered the chat

Whoops, i obviously didnt have my coffee today.. i always forget that Osaka isnt American because she seems so... American ( And also splits her time between living in FL and CA.)

But i still think Gauff and Kenin are really good!

How about that cute little Jennifer Brady???!!! She almost made it to the finals!!! And I really like Sloane Stephens.....always classy!

I almost put Stephens on the same level as the others i mentioned.. and Brady not quite yet, but she could get there... Personally out of all the women, Kenin is my favorite.. she’s fun to watch and has a great personality.

I almost put Stephens on the same level as the others i mentioned.. and Brady not quite yet, but she could get there... Personally out of all the women, Kenin is my favorite.. she’s fun to watch and has a great personality.
Thanks 🙏🏻!!!
I had to Google Kenin, because I am not a tennis expert.

Thanks 🙏🏻!!!
I had to Google Kenin, because I am not a tennis expert.

Lol neither am i.. But I’m learning!

Also, for anyone who isnt already aware- the Mens final starts in a few minutes, but first HC Jr and Branford will be performing the National Anthem! What a day, it almost feels like a good, normal sports Sunday in the Fall.

Lol neither am i.. But I’m learning!

Also, for anyone who isnt already aware- the Mens final starts in a few minutes, but first HC Jr and Branford will be performing the National Anthem! What a day, it almost feels like a good, normal sports Sunday in the Fall.
Gonna be exciting 👍🇺🇸

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN
German dude up 6-2, 6-4, I turn on saints game 2-2 in the 3rd
Other germanish dude takes 3 & 4, then breaks to get to 5-4

no lead is safe in Covid sports

I’m so conflicted.. i wanna watch Saints highlights and other football stuff. .. but I’m glued to tennis.. WHO AM I

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom