2024 NFL Draft Round 1 (2 Viewers)

At 16, Seattle takes.............Byron Murphy II.

Zero CBs in the first 16picks is weird. I think we see a run start with Mitchell to Jax.

That's sort the problem... If you miss on like 7 or more players... You can't build a good line.
Sorry they didn’t go 100% from the field, almost like the draft is an unknowable crapshoot or something. You and I still cheer for one of the most sustainably successful teams in the conference, with a 7-win floor over the past decade. Taker597 nails every single pick and henceforth goes by Takes100PercentCorrectGuys. Hooray

Pick of the defense and we reach for tier 2 OL, and not even LT. Maybe he turns out great, but I absolutely hate this pick given the context right now.
Here's a pill for you to swallow. Defense fell this year because they're mid AF.

• 1Like
Reactions: RJS
Sorry they didn’t go 100% from the field, almost like the draft is an unknowable crapshoot or something. You and I still cheer for one of the most sustainably successful teams in the conference, with a 7-win floor over the past decade. Taker597 nails every single pick and henceforth goes by Takes100PercentCorrectGuys. Hooray
I guess that's why good offensive line must not exist, right? It's perfectly fine to be objective and acknowledge the poor drafting which even the organization has admitted.

Clown me all you want. This was the worst case scenario even after 6 QBs were taken ahead of us.
If people were thinking the Saints were taking anything but a OT at 14 they were fooling themselves. DA came out at the owners meeting and said they were worried about Ram. Someone made a post of why would he say that. I posted then so when the Saints take an OT at 14 people wouldn’t have a meltdown. Plus we need more players than to try and trade up for a TE. We have no 3rd or 4th round pick and only have a 2nd because of the Sean trade. People have to be realistic. Then all we would he is how much the Saints gave up to get Bowers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom