$25 restaurant gift certificates for $2 (1 Viewer)

thanks man..i was just thinking earlier today about taking my better half to friars table here in b-low. lots of good eateries on my list.says 25 bucks for 10. that just bought our appetizers.

keep in mind they are true Gift Certificates, more like coupons. You usually have to spend a set amount of money, and they aren't good towards tax, tip, and sometimes even alcohol. Still a decent deal for the most part. I prefer the one's that allow you to do $25 off of $35 vs. the ones that make you spend $50.

thanks man..i was just thinking earlier today about taking my better half to friars table here in b-low. lots of good eateries on my list.says 25 bucks for 10. that just bought our appetizers.

Upon checking out, enter the discount code "ZOO" on the Shopping Cart page to receive the additional discount

That's what will knock it down to $2.

They're probably just charging the difference to the other legitimate customers.

I'm gonna call these Obama coupons now. :D

Great deal. Thanks for the tip.

In New Orleans, I went with Coquette, Cafe Degas, and One Restaurant (and would very highly recommend all of those places to anyone).

They do the 80% off every month at the end of the month. First they start early in the month with like 60% off, then they go to 70% off, then to 80% off. If you sign up with them you will NEVER pay full price for these "gift certificates". Like I said though, they're really just coupons.

They do the 80% off every month at the end of the month. First they start early in the month with like 60% off, then they go to 70% off, then to 80% off. If you sign up with them you will NEVER pay full price for these "gift certificates". Like I said though, they're really just coupons.

After I added up the numbers I see that you're right. I bought a $100 certificate to a restaurant in Ocean Springs. There's a $200 minimum purchase and they grat 20% of the pre discounted price. If you spend exactly $200 and add the grat you're now at $140 plus tax which brings it to about $160. Add the cost of the ticket and you're at $180. Being that I got mine for $8 my total savings will be about $50.

A lot of times if you talk to the server they will hook you up and let you use multiple coupons or bend the rules. Just gotta take care of their pocketbooks.

Wait so Lets say i get a $25 certificate to this resturant

you mean i have to pay at least $50? (which comes out to 25 because of the certificate)

if that's the case i knew it was too good to be true....

I use these all the time when they get down to 80%. My favorite one is a $25 certificate with a requirement to spend $35. If you eat out at some of these places regularly, you will save some money, just not a lot. Every little bit helps!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom