40th Anniversary of E.T. the Extra Terrestrial (1 Viewer)

Movies are kinda pricey for me. Money is extremely tight right now. I've even had to give up playing golf (which I adore).
Times are tough. :(
It was mentioned earlier. The average price for a large popcorn and 2 large drinks is 21.00. That's too pricey for
me as well. I'll wait until I can see it free as well.

I love how Spielberg saw how the end song just wasn't quite working with how the film was edited and then basically told John Williams to capture the best performance possible and he'd edit the movie to that.

Pretty rare at that time.

Found it.

Watch Spielberg's face when first hearing the theme on piano.

Then when you first hear the orchestra hit the main theme, tell you you don't get chills.

Actually those were the only two movies that I went to the movie theater to see. (And I fell asleep on the Star Wars flick.)
I did watch Apollo 13 when it came on TV. I've actually watched that one a few times because it was a true story. I'm not into fantasy at all.
I do want to see the flying scenes from the new Top Gun movie when it finally comes to the small screen. I like flying!
As we all know, most things turn out better when Bill doesn’t watch them…

My mom took me to see ET at least 5 times. I remember when it came out on VHS,the local video store said one copy cost over $800.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom