49ers fans take over LA Coliseum!! (1 Viewer)

When I first turned on the game, I saw a sea of red jerseys in the crowd and thought this was a 49ers home game.

I think the NFL has given up helping the Rams win, they can’t sell their own tickets no matter what.
Maybe the new line is make them an easy W so the opposing fans will definitely fill their new stadium for them.

When I first turned on the game, I saw a sea of red jerseys in the crowd and thought this was a 49ers home game.

Right, I have never seen anything like it. Not even when the Who Dat Nation would take over the Falcons old Fulton County Stadium in the late 80s and early 90s.

Looks like a large crowd. That’s all that owner cares about.

Owners only care about the revenue they don't have to share like personal suites. we'll see, but it ain't looking good for the Lambs

Today I,m a Niner fan. I don't like these rams I am

Right, I have never seen anything like it. Not even when the Who Dat Nation would take over the Falcons old Fulton County Stadium in the late 80s and early 90s.

I've lived in L.A. for 30 years. I've said all along that the Rams will fail in L.A. a-GAIN ... because if they're not 13-3 with home-field advantage EVERY YEAR, their "fans" will NOT show up on Sunday afternoons in sunny Los Angeles. Too many other things to do here. L.A. sports fans are spoiled and very finicky.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom