50lb plate i can borrow? (1 Viewer)

Saintlybum

baaaa humbug
Reaction score
Lake Charles area? Need one for a month and don't want to buy one.Need just one not a set, will leave a deposit or something so you know it will come back.

Just use this

Attachments

• rocky.jpg
    rocky.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 9
What exactly would one do with a 45lb weight?

If your serious, are you planning to only do situps for a month to get in shape. Im not positive but doing situps with weights doesnt make you ripped. It makes you solid but from what I remember reading if you looking to get cut your better off doing situps with out the weights.

If im wrong someone feel free to correct me.

LOL. I was thinking you were looking for a serving plate or something. I was wondering why the weight was so important (figured it was the amount it could hold).

/notaweightlifter--obviously

100 push ups with 25 being inverted diamonds a day.100 sit ups per ,no need to get ripped just want the weight for fun.

p1143586reg.jpg

Flexible weight system - 0 to 80 lbs (just don't leave it out in the rain) :)

it's also form fitting to your body style/figure

dont' do situps at least for abs..
crunches, do them with your legs up about 45 degrees. doing scissors., then hold yourself up on elbows, with body flat, kind of like pushup, but just hold up for couple minutes on your elbows, great for the midsection without too much stress on back, but yet helps it.

situps can be very bad for your back/pelvis.. buddy of mine in highschool broke his doing situps, had to sit on a doughnut cushion for a while.

ok, if not doing to get in shape, why the heck doing 100 pushups, and 100 situps?
need more but that's a start anyhow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom