60 Seconds with Jeremy Shockey (1 Viewer)

When I saw the thread title and that you were the OP I thought to myself she got with Jeremy Shockey and it only took 60 seconds? Poor guy.

I didn't see a frowny face in the title, so I figured it was not what we all thought it was.

That would have been '60 seconds in heaven with Jeremy Shockey' and yeah, it probably would have only taken me that long. I'm not sure about him :ezbill:

That would have been '60 seconds in heaven with Jeremy Shockey' and yeah, it probably would have only taken me that long. I'm not sure about him :ezbill:

;) and :mwink:

Every Shockey thread eventually gets chickified... this one started off being that way. :idunno:

:hihi:

Every Shockey thread eventually gets chickified... this one started off being that way. :idunno:
:hihi:

It's true... we can't help ourselves... and we shamelessly don't want to... the man is a chick magnet.

:ladysman:

My wife is absolutely in love (or lust) with JShock. I figure it's a healthy thing. She could want some actor or pop singer rather than a Saints player.

Yay! Now that I know the answers to his questions, I've completely changed who I am as a person. We're perfect for each other now! :smilielol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom