9 - 3 (1 Viewer)

muddbug2

All-Pro
Reaction score
This team has come a very long way - us old timers all remember that when the magic number of nine wins was reached it was enough to celebrate another winning season. Now it's not even noted it's expected.

Also, this team is in the position of SF of the eighties, winning lots of games and just waiting (and knowing that it will happen) for the other teams in the division to lose a game so they can win the division. The Saints are a championship team pure and simple, just wait for it to happen - HFA in the playoffs is within reach.

Thank you for this post!

I DO remember those days. I also remember when the team didn't control its own destiny and we had to hope and pray for three other NFC teams to lose their games just so we could sneak into the playoffs somehow. We were so starved for a good season that we just hoped to be let into the kitchen for crumbs...now we have a seat at the table. Every year, we have a place there.

It's beautiful. :)

Wow how far we have come. I actually remember Buddy D making bets to jump into swimming pools if we won 5 games or more!

Just think; this clinches back-to-back winning seasons for the first time in the Sean Payton era.

that's hard to believe based on last season's outcome. For years, we all dreamed of what it must feel like to be an elite organization, and now we finally get to relish in it.

25-6 over the last 31 aint too shabby.

that's a pretty eye-opening stat. I never thought I'd see the day that would happen

If you don't think its hard to repeat just look at the records of the playoff teams from last year.
And yes the Saints have the best record of the playoff teams of last year

Great job so far for both the Saints and Who Dats

If you don't think its hard to repeat just look at the records of the playoff teams from last year.
And yes the Saints have the best record of the playoff teams of last year

Great job so far for both the Saints and Who Dats

Funny, you don't ever hear any of the national media talking about that. And I say that not to cry about disrespect, I just think that most of those guys don't really do their homework.

True Dat!! This is a great organization and team. Consistent winners on and off field.

Golden Years - enjoy every moment!

Ya and now that you look at that record the saints outdid everyone else's expectations for the year would be nice if we have beaten The Failcons, Cards, and the poop stains (cleveland browns). But Man I love this team for life!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom