A thought about Reggie (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Despite what some fantasy gurus want to say about Reggie, people who know football recognize how important he is to this offense. When he is on the field, defenses must account for him at all times- forcing them to play "honest" and opening room for Deuce and our other receivers.

We know this, and by now, head coaches and defensive coordinators we play know this.

What I'm wondering is if, one of these games, our opponent is going to try a scheme that basically ignores this and says "we are going to focus more on everyone else" and essentially "make Reggie beat us." After all, he hasnt' scored from scrimmage.

I'm not saying this as a criticism of Reggie. Quite the opposite- I'm hoping that someone does this, so we can see Reggie take it to the house. I think he'll quickly prove why the defense truly must account for him at all times. But just wondering if one of these days the opposition might break down the tape and decide to take their chances...

I admit that this is an oversimplified view of defensive strategy.
Anyway...whodat!

Whatever team does that will regret it big time.

You know what i do believe that here in the next 3 or 4 game stretch that we will see reggie becom what we all expect of him... as i have watched every game since the start of the season and have watched how he has becom leess trying to make a play happen and has started to use what is given too him.... trust me we will see some scoring from him very soon just wait and watch:)

You know what i do believe that here in the next 3 or 4 game stretch that we will see reggie becom what we all expect of him... as i have watched every game since the start of the season and have watched how he has becom leess trying to make a play happen and has started to use what is given too him.... trust me we will see some scoring from him very soon just wait and watch:)

I completely agree. Reggie has shown more and more patience every game he's played. So we can basically say he will be dominate come playoff time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom