Rumor Aaron Taylor-Johnson rumored to become the next James Bond (1 Viewer)

Aaron Taylor Johnson was offered the roll of James Bond. He’s played Quicksilver in Avengers 2 and Kick-A**
Honestly, I’m not sure he’s right for the role but I might have said that of Daniel Craig and he ended up being the best Bond since Connery.

Blockbuster star? He ran fast for a few scenes and had a few catch phrases for lines. I literally had to look him up to see who the hell he was.

Their source is The Sun, which is a British tabloid that quite frequently just makes sheet up.

But if true...it's a choice I'm pretty ambivalent about. Like I guess I can see it, but there are more interesting choices out there.

Last edited:
I know he’s done some good things in some movies but his performance as the leading actor in Godzilla is one of the most wooden and stale performances I’ve ever seen in film.

Their source is The Sun, which is a British tabloid that quite frequently just makes sheet up.

But if true...it's a choice I'm pretty ambivalent about. Like I guess I can see it, but there are more interesting choices out there.
Right after I posted this thread, this account on twitter that I follow just posted about it, though referencing Sky. I guess that doesn't really mean much. I found this originally on reddit and someone on there said that they have broken some rumor's before.

I think I have seen one James Bond film my entire life.

Right after I posted this thread, this account on twitter that I follow just posted about it, though referencing Sky. I guess that doesn't really mean much. I found this originally on reddit and someone on there said that they have broken some rumor's before.

Sky is quoting the Sun as well.

Without wanting to get political, GBNews is a junk site. It's basically bankrolled by a hedge fund manager to push, let's say, certain political views, and it pads that out with a load of click-bait populist stuff. That doesn't mean the latter stuff won't be true necessarily, but it's not a source to rely on.

Sky is quoting the Sun as well.

Without wanting to get political, GBNews is a junk site. It's basically bankrolled by a hedge fund manager to push, let's say, certain political views, and it pads that out with a load of click-bait populist stuff. That doesn't mean the latter stuff won't be true necessarily, but it's not a source to rely on.
It might be a junk site, but its one among many on the Internet like Jacobin and Jezebel, who, without wanting to get political, either, push certain views that are quite the opposite of GBNews.

If this a rumor GBNews actually ends up being correct on, so be it. This isn't a political story so its something maybe a more well-known online TV or film media site like Variety or even Hollywood Film Reporter couldve reported earlier on.

there are more threads about who the next Bond will be than there are Bond Movies
I'd like to think that one major reason its been a tad difficult to find and unveil the next Bond is because for 15 years, Daniel Craig essentially, reinvented or gave the film franchise series character a more serious, down-to-earth, less-campy and cheesy CGI frills and a Bond who was more relatable, flesh-and-blood, but who's movies touched on more serious geopoliitical themes, context, and villians that werent one-or-two dimensional types.

Daniel Craig did an amazing, first-rate job and he should be lauded for helping revive some vitality, focus and intensity to James Bond franchise. Pierce Brosnan was and remains a great actor, but most of his James Bond films were silly, cheesy, and lackluster.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom