Adam Schefter from NFL Network on WWL {merged} (1 Viewer)

Can someone please upload the mp3 to megaupload or attach it to a message in this thread itself. The original site the mp3 on is blocked at work.

Thanks!

I am a huge Deuce fan, but......He is right on with his assessment. Deuce needs to restructure. 6 mil is too much to pay for a running back trying to come back from ACL on both knees. I appreciate what Deuce has done and meant to this team as much as anyone, but the reality is that he'll be a situational back at best next year and probably for the remainder of his career.

Deuce has value to the Saints off the field as well as on the field. He will be a Saint this season. The money won't be a factor this season. Next season is a completely different story.

Deuce's value off the field is only has good as his value on the field. Fans of players in cities around the country always believe that player X means so much, 'how could he be cut'. When he gets cut, the team makes other moves, and improves, Nobody is talking about the off the field value of player X anymore. It's a myth. Of course, teams want to litter the locker room with good sumaritans, however, priority is winning and doing the best for the team.

Deuce is sitting on roughly $5.7 million this season, which could be better invested. I love'm but bring him back at a lower number or not at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom