all games thread 9/27 - 9/28 (1 Viewer)

Early game, I'd say A&M and Razorbacks. Afternoon game, UVA vs Notre Dame or USCw vs Washington, maybe Miss vs Bama, but nah. Evening Moo State and Auburn and K State vs Oklahoma State. Ohio State vs Huskers might have some potential.

It's early, but both Bama and Clemson are in competitive games at the moment. This could be an interesting day. :scratch:

The melt in Aggie land will be large even with this win.
It's early, but both Bama and Clemson are in competitive games at the moment. This could be an interesting day. :scratch:

I will not be shocked if NC keeps it a game. I will be if Ole Miss keeps it inside three tds.

The most likely scenario is that both Clemson and Alabama pull away. If Texas A&M is as bad as they look, Clemson has the easiest schedule possible and might be over rated. We may never know until the playoffs. Meanwhile LSU still has to play Bama, Florida and Auburn.

OMG this UNC/Clemson game

Yeah, good game. UNC had a shot at the end but couldn't get the 2 point conversion or the on side kick, which they could have gotten if they were better spaced out and timed right.

I got Iowa State vs Baylor on rn. 21-20 ISU, Baylor has ball with 2 minutes left.

Irish finished strong. Some interesting match ups tonight.

Random thoughts:

I can’t blame NC for going for 2. That’s the strategy when playing a vastly superior team. I am just not sure Clemson is all that good. Their win over A&M looking less impressive. I would have gone for one, but again, it’s a hard call to second guess.

Alabama had their two best defensive players injured and it’s showing. They look a lot like LSU, an explosive offense and not a dominating defense.

I thought Auburn would beat State in a close trap game. Auburn is either really, really good or State is very bad.

A&M broke the bank for Fisher and they are lucky not to have three losses. They will, more like 4 or 5.

Ohio State and Oklahoma look very good, like LSU they feature transfer qbs. If Ohio State, Clemson and Oklahoma go undefeated, there will not be two SEC teams in the playoffs. Looking way ahead, a one loss LSU would go in over a one loss Oklahoma team that loses to Texas. But a lot can happen between now and then, LSU will have to play very well to avoid two losses.

Watching Nebraska, they look awful. They need a qb in the worst way. Martinez can't throw, at all. He's been horiffic tonight. They need to find another qb. Whoever is running their defense needs to find another job. Their players are rarely in position to make a play.

OSU is solid, but their talent is far superior than the Huskers right now.

Several other ugly games on rn. Meh.

I love watching Bo Nix progressing on national TV. Even better against MSU. Too bad we didn't take out their bulldog on the first TD.

Lol, this kid from UCLA hits game tying fg...oh wait, it doesn't count. Try again...he misses, Arizona wins the game.

I'd hate to be that guy. Yikes!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom