All things Florida Man (5 Viewers)

Florida HOA (language in vid)...

ragnar-eyeroll.gif

You make it sound like it's a choice. I would assume that people don't choose to feel rage. I'd never get out of my car and confront someone but I absolutely yell at people when they either don't go fast enough, don't use their turn signals, ran a red light or any other type of thing.
it's a choice. people that act like that driving, usually don't act like that in a grocery store. they choose to act like that while behind a wheel though..
it's natural to be p'od when someone cuts you off. you may call them an A hole and a few other names. they can't hear you, not a big deal. when you become so mad, you go out of your way to terrorize someone for miles (or try to cause physical damage) then you chose to be a major a hole.

it's a choice. people that act like that driving, usually don't act like that in a grocery store. they choose to act like that while behind a wheel though..
it's natural to be p'od when someone cuts you off. you may call them an A hole and a few other names. they can't hear you, not a big deal. when you become so mad, you go out of your way to terrorize someone for miles (or try to cause physical damage) then you chose to be a major a hole.
That's true but I meant just yelling at them in you car, not terrorizing them.

TITUSVILLE, Fla. (AP) — A woman with an open bottle of Jack Daniel's whiskey in a bag was arrested for driving a golf cart on Florida’s busiest interstate while drunk, according to an arrest report.

The 58-year-old woman was arrested Saturday night on the shoulder of Interstate 95. She is now facing misdemeanor charges of disorderly intoxication in a public place and resisting an officer without violence.........

A registered sex offender was arrested after he allegedly attempted to buy a girl from her mother for $100,000 while the pair were shopping at a Florida grocery store, police say.

In a Facebook post shared by the Port Orange Police Department on Thursday, authorities describe how they arrested Hellmuth Kolb, 85, after they were called to a Winn Dixie grocery store after the mother claimed that the registered sex offender had approached her and her daughter about buying the young girl.

“Hellmuth Kolb attempted to purchase a female minor child for $100,000.00, from her parent. Due to the parent’s clear concern that someone was insistent on attempting to purchase their daughter in a grocery store, we were notified,” police said in a statement released the week after an investigation had been carried out about the 16 August incident.

Authorities say they were able to confirm with Kolb’s probation officer that the 85-year-old is currently on “probation for similar issues” and part of that probation is to not have any contact with minors, with his recent offence at the Florida grocery chain being in clear violation of that stipulation..........

A registered sex offender was arrested after he allegedly attempted to buy a girl from her mother for $100,000 while the pair were shopping at a Florida grocery store, police say.

In a Facebook post shared by the Port Orange Police Department on Thursday, authorities describe how they arrested Hellmuth Kolb, 85, after they were called to a Winn Dixie grocery store after the mother claimed that the registered sex offender had approached her and her daughter about buying the young girl.

“Hellmuth Kolb attempted to purchase a female minor child for $100,000.00, from her parent. Due to the parent’s clear concern that someone was insistent on attempting to purchase their daughter in a grocery store, we were notified,” police said in a statement released the week after an investigation had been carried out about the 16 August incident.

Authorities say they were able to confirm with Kolb’s probation officer that the 85-year-old is currently on “probation for similar issues” and part of that probation is to not have any contact with minors, with his recent offence at the Florida grocery chain being in clear violation of that stipulation..........

Dude is 85 and violated his probation. Is there really a reason to send him back to prison? He will never be "rehabilitated". He serves no meaniful purpose on this Earth and should get the fast lane to old sparky.

Maybe it's just Joie taking Wally on a trip
=============================

New York (Knewz) — That’s not something you see every day.

A Facebook user got photos of a massive alligator tied up and being towed away by an SUV in Melbourne, Florida.

“Spotted on I-95 yesterday. I’m accepting suggested captions….obviously this is in floriduh,” Karen Kress posted on social media.

In the photos, a massive alligator is shown tied up several ways and sitting on what appears to be a small trailer hooked to the rear of the SUV. It’s unclear if the animal is alive...........

gator.jpg

Maybe it's just Joie taking Wally on a trip
=============================

New York (Knewz) — That’s not something you see every day.

A Facebook user got photos of a massive alligator tied up and being towed away by an SUV in Melbourne, Florida.

“Spotted on I-95 yesterday. I’m accepting suggested captions….obviously this is in floriduh,” Karen Kress posted on social media.

In the photos, a massive alligator is shown tied up several ways and sitting on what appears to be a small trailer hooked to the rear of the SUV. It’s unclear if the animal is alive...........

gator.jpg
I'm guessing alive, why else would you secure the jaws?

Two Florida men are each facing attempted murder charges after they allegedly shot at each other’s daughters during a road rage incident Saturday night.

William Joseph Hale, 35, and Frank Gilliard Allison, 43, were both arrested after a “cat and mouse” high-speed chase on Highway 1 in Nassau County, Florida.

The two men began arguing with each other on the road while driving aggressively and brake checking each other, according to Jacksonville radio station WOKV.

Things got so tense, a witness told Nassau County Sheriff’s deputies that “he knew something bad was going to happen.”

“They were both speeding and driving recklessly northbound in Jacksonville and then into Nassau County on U.S. 1, brake checking and trying to cut each other off,” Nassau County Sheriff Bill Leeper told Newsweek. “They obviously didn’t like the way the other one was driving so they were both acting like idiots.”

Leeper told Law & Crime that at some point during the encounter, Hale, who was driving a Dodge Ram, drove up alongside Allison’s Nissan and began shouting at him to pull over.

That’s when the front passenger of the Nissan “put her hand out the window and flipped the other vehicle off with her middle finger.” As Allison rolled his window down to shout at Hale, someone from the Dodge Ram threw a plastic water bottle into his car.

“The driver of the Nissan [Allison] then grabbed his Sig Saur 45-caliber automatic handgun and fired one shot at the other truck before driving away at a high rate of speed,” according to Leeper.

The bullet entered the right rear passenger door of Hale’s Dodge Ram and struck his 5-year-old daughter in the leg.

After Hale realized his daughter had been shot, he sped up to the Nissan and using his Glock 9mm semiautomatic handgun began firing at Allison’s car.

Three of Hale’s bullets struck Allison’s car, one hitting his 14-year-old in the back, causing a collapsed lung, according to WOKV........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom