all you reggie bashers (1 Viewer)

how many post you have does not show how big of a fan you are. I have had season tickets since 87, drive 4hours 1 way to every game, read and enjoy this forum at least twice a day, but hardly ever post.

Did you read that from Deion Sanders blog?

I mean, for a nobody, he sure draws a crowd...

Just because he draws a crowd doesn't mean he a relevant productive back in the NFL.It just means that teams want to continue to exploit him as the fraud he is.

Just because he draws a crowd doesn't mean he a relevant productive back in the NFL.It just means that teams want to continue to exploit him as the fraud he is.

If he was a fraud, he wouldn't need a crowd to expose him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're just grasping for straws now and it's really sad.

If he was a fraud, he wouldn't need a crowd to expose him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're just grasping for straws now and it's really sad.

I'm grasping for straws!!!!!!???????

The guy just had a game of 11 carries for -5 yards rushing and people are actually praising him for his play and you're suggesting that I'm grasping at straws?

I'm grasping for straws!!!!!!???????

The guy just had a game of 11 carries for -5 yards rushing and people are actually praising him for his play and you're suggesting that I'm grasping at straws?

Find post of someone Praising him for his play this Sunday please..

how many post you have does not show how big of a fan you are. I have had season tickets since 87, drive 4hours 1 way to every game, read and enjoy this forum at least twice a day, but hardly ever post.

Agree, number of posts means nothing. We can agree or disagree on the content of a post, but let's leave "seniority" out of it.

how many times have part time backs in the NFL had bad days like this? I mean deuce didn't have a great day either. I didn't see any of you posting how much of a bust bush was when he had 160 all purpose yards in a couple of games at the start of the season. give the kid a break he's being used a rb, wr, and pr and has had to learn the play books for all three and practice for them, heck some of you guys (not calling anyone out specifically) can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom