Android phone users - what devices are you using (1 Viewer)

No. I'm having the same issue. I downloaded and installed the Huawei USB drivers and still can't get my windows 7 PC to see it. I did it on the only Win7 computer I have because I saw that people were having problems on win10

Figured it out. You need Hisense installed. That will let the actual USB drivers to be installed. Bootloader has been unlocked.

Dropped my S7 edge recently. I'm back and forth between the mate 10 lite and a LG G6 or another S7 off eBay for the same price. Any thoughts?

I like the Pro. Gotta get used to not having an SD card, but with 128GB on this sucker, I should be ok. I'll provide more updates over the next few days.

Figured it out. You need Hisense installed. That will let the actual USB drivers to be installed. Bootloader has been unlocked.
Thank again for this info. I grabbed my code from the site and saved it. I'll probably go ahead and unlock my bootloader now with your info. I'm kicking myself for not spending the extra $250 and getting the Mate 10 Pro. I think I really want the PC Mode functionality that the USB -C port allows.

Thank again for this info. I grabbed my code from the site and saved it. I'll probably go ahead and unlock my bootloader now with your info. I'm kicking myself for not spending the extra $250 and getting the Mate 10 Pro. I think I really want the PC Mode functionality that the USB -C port allows.

Just ordered me a few cables to play around with it this weekend. I'll probably enable VoLTE as well since AT&T only allows it on phones you buy from them. Wish I could do the same for WiFi calling.

Pixel XL

Might give the OnePlus 6T a spin in a few months.

Zte max plus (2017 model) I had the 2015 model before and loved it.

Wait until October 9th when Pixel 3 is launched.

Pixel XL

Might give the OnePlus 6T a spin in a few months.

Just ordered a 6T... my old Nexus 6P's battery started giving out (draining super fast and shutting down at 50%).

Last edited:
Just ordered at 6T... my old Nexus 6P's battery started giving out (draining super fast and shutting down at 50%).
My wife bought one at T-Mobile. She's over the moon with it. She upgraded from a Moto X Pure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom