Any in depth info on RRs defense? (1 Viewer)

klewis33

All-Pro
Reaction score
We all know its a 3-4. Is it 1 or 2 gap, zone, heavy blitz? I know my Cowboys
PHP:
friends were mad he got fired. I say friends, when I really mean co-workers.

hope he can teach the players how to make proper tackles

One of those links talked about the NT playing a 0 technique. Not sure if that was on base defense or certain situations though. Wouldnt that fit Bunkley pretty good?

One of those links talked about the NT playing a 0 technique. Not sure if that was on base defense or certain situations though. Wouldnt that fit Bunkley pretty good?

He made it work with the 287 lbs Jay Ratliff. He should be able to make it work with Bunkley.

BTW, I read after his DWI arrest and his late season blow up with Jerry Jones Jay Ratliff may not be on steady ground over there.

I'm interested to know who Ryan thinks can fit his scheme that is on our current roster. Also, I'm interested to know what is our biggest draft day needs. Switching to the 3-4 essentially means that draft weekend is going to belong to the defense. I hope Reiprish has done his 3-4 homework and hits some home runs.

Also, who will be our rush and pass coverage line backers. I think those 2 positions along with a NT are the biggest question marks in my mind.

This link says the SS tends to blitz yet last year he only blitzed his SS 6 times out of 349 passing attempts, his FS 5 times.

In 2011 he blitzed the SS 34 times out of 607 passing attempts on the defense.

I watched Game 1 Cowboys Giants last night, #43 blitzed 3 or 4 times in that one game.

Basically we will def be drafting a speed rush linebacker now, someone like mingo or dion

i too like the idea of having two players on that line-up.so if tez and lofton are ore ilb who is our outside? think we will have to draft a mingo.,or dion

Tez will almost definetly be our strongside outside linebacker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom