Any Who Dats in Minnesota? (1 Viewer)

daninmn

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I saw the other threads and thought I might as well start one. How many Who Dats we got up here in Minnesota?

I've often wondered how hard it would be to be a Saints fan in Minnesota since the NFC-CG... The level of butthurt was at an all time high and the Vikings fans I talked to were VERY upset to hear I was a Saints fan. I was in Iowa city (not too far away) in February and was given a rather cold reception

My wife is in Duluth tonight at a bachellorette party. We live in West St Paul. We wear our Saints gear around all the time and don't catch too much crap about it. I mean, what can they really say?:ezbill:

Buddy of mine lives in Blaine and works in downtown. He wears his bush jersey to the iffice every friday.

A good buddy of mine is a huge fan and lives with his wife in St. Paul. She and all of his inlaws are die hard Vikings fans. He was banned from speaking about Brett Favre after the opening week this season. :hihi:

We should take up a collection for the repatriotization of these good folks.

We should take up a collection for the repatriotization of these good folks.

LOL. I appreciate the thought, but I kinda like living in enemy territory. I've got a Sharper SB patch Jersey hanging in my living room that a friend of mine(vikings fan) is gonna have to start wearing every Sunday just as soon as the vikes are officially eliminated from playoff contention and we clinch a spot.

I enjoy it up here also.....nice home on Lake Superior, snow mobiling, fishing is great. Duluth is a really cool town.....My friends are butt hurt over the NFC championship game. Rubbed it in real good..... Yes I still love Louisiana though my mom is there. Always wear my old trusty saints hat that fits just right....

A good buddy of mine is a huge fan and lives with his wife in St. Paul. She and all of his inlaws are die hard Vikings fans. He was banned from speaking about Brett Favre after the opening week this season. :hihi:

lol....too funny after the interception at the end of the game in the NFC championship game......I SCREAMED YOU GOT FARVED! My friends dont like it when I talk about the great FARVE.....LOL

Its funny because they all hated Favre for so long. Last year they loved him. Now they're learning to hate him again.:hihi:

Its funny because they all hated Favre for so long. Last year they loved him. Now they're learning to hate him again.:hihi:

How easily they sold out. Just like their coach that was just fired. The whole thing was lacking character. I'm so glad it ended in sweet justice.

Well, I saw the other threads and thought I might as well start one. How many Who Dats we got up here in Minnesota?

Who Dat right here in Minneapolis. I sometimes catch the game at Billy's on Grand in St. Paul...How about yourself?

My wife is in Duluth tonight at a bachellorette party. We live in West St Paul. We wear our Saints gear around all the time and don't catch too much crap about it. I mean, what can they really say?:ezbill:

I wear my Bush and Colston jerseys all the time and hardly ever catch crap. However, on the day of the NFC Championship, someone broke my Saints car flags and wrote some unkind words on my window...Luckily they left the flags laying on the ground next to my car. Let's just say I had them back up and waiving in less than 30 minutes. Later that night I was literally second lining on Lake Street with a group of about 15-20 other Saints fans. The only Brass band in the Twin Cities came out to play. Check out the photos on Facebook, I hope the link works: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=130940462704&v=photos&so=210

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom