Any word on CI's hammy? (1 Viewer)

DownWithDisease

Very Banned
Reaction score
The feeling I got from jeff duncan's tweets was that the Saints were being cautious with Ivory with keeping him out for the rest of the Rams game. I haven't heard anything about it since, but we really need that kid healthy... The O clearly lost something when he left last Sunday. Any news?

The feeling I got from jeff duncan's tweets was that the Saints were being cautious with Ivory with keeping Jim out for the rest of the Rams game. I haven't heard anything about it since, but we really need that kid healthy... The O clearly lost something when he left last Sunday. Any news?

I have a funny feeling that info on this will be under wraps as long as possible. Just saying.

I expect CI to be listed as "limited" in the practice reports this week, but he has a history of hammy trouble. We need him Atl BIG TIME!

Players are usually off on Tuesday. We'll hear something tomorrow.

My prediction from Sean Payton: "Chris was limited with a leg"

On Sirius Payton made it sound like he was taken out of the game as a precaution because his hamstring was getting tight. He said it was because of lack of fluids. If this is true he should play next game.

On Sirius Payton made it sound like he was taken out of the game as a precaution because his hamstring was getting tight. He said it was because of lack of fluids. If this is true he should play next game.

His butt will get his first several carries with an IV in his arm... Might be a lil uncomfortable, especially if the bag bursts on impact but the trainers can swap it out quick... Might need a catheter as well... Just tryin to be prepared... =D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom