any1 goin to the ny game? (1 Viewer)

saintsfan291

Banned
Reaction score
i want to get some tickets on the saints sideline, but they are SO expensive on stubhub. anyone selling or know where i can get at least reasonable priced tickets?

TrenchDawg

Reaction score
I inquired with my Saints ticket rep in August and they had already sold their alotment. From my seven years of living in NY all I can tell you is that if you really want to go to the game you'll have to pay through the nose (or pray for a Giants losing streak, in which case the price will drop).

OP

saintsfan291

Banned
Reaction score
i want to.. there are some right behind the saints bench, 1st row, for 500 a piece. i want them soooooo badly

Saints fan

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
A couple friends and myself are going. We leave on the 21st and come back to N.O. on Christmas day.....

Canonized

All-Pro
Reaction score
My bro in law has 4 tickets to the game on the 50 mid level. Got em through a client. So it's him, my niece and a firend of hers. Its between my two brothers and myself for the last ticket. That is, unless I can convince my niece to stay home. We're going up there for X-mas, so I know we'll definitely have 4 Saints fans on the 50 yd line cheering 'em on regardless.

MudBugger

Very Banned
Reaction score
I got my tickets for face value ($100 each - 200 level) in early Sept off of eBay. There are many auctions on eBay that can be had a decent (NY prices) prices for this game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom