Anyone else think having to wait 3 hours is going to suck? (1 Viewer)

I would like that. I wouldn't have to wait so long to see a game. I'd be watching football right now. :D
I guess it's just me. I can't ever remember sleeping until 9:30. I guess that's what many, many years in the Army will do to you.

i always sleep thru the 1st qt of 12 clock games,crack open a red bull and watch the rest tho today i havent slept yet and this is the 1st time i get to catch sunday countdown, i like the 3 o clock start

I don't know, waking up at 9:30 to make sure you catch the game is rough stuff. I think 12 is the perfect time for a football game.

...Actually, you have to wake up around 8:45/9ish (depending on if you want to shower or not:hihi: ), then drive to the bar to get a seat by 9:30... I usually wake up early during the week, that's why I like to catch up on sleep during the weekend, and for some reason I'm incapable of napping........

Yes but I'm trying to take advantage of it to spend some quality time with my family. (Guess I'd better get off this message board!)

But we have a great triple-header on HD on local TV here:

Chargers at Bengals
Saints at Steelers
Giants-Bears

I could just watch football all day.

I would like that. I wouldn't have to wait so long to see a game. I'd be watching football right now. :D

+1

If only there would be 4 game times then stead of 3. 12+ hours of football every sunday.

I don't know, waking up at 9:30 to make sure you catch the game is rough stuff. I think 12 is the perfect time for a football game.
+1. I agree, 12PM is the perfect start. Though I could live with 11AM.

You think it sucks for you, I have to be at a family gathering in recognition of Thanksgiving today at 3 in the afternoon because my sister and her kids are going to are going to be in Waco, TX during Thanksgiving, so I have to end up pretty much missing the game.

No, Cleveland has one of the worst rushing defenses in the NFL.

against Atlanta

pretty much a slaughter unless Jim Mora Jr. is an imbecile......waaaaait....so there is a chance! :ezbill:

Who would of had Detroit beating Atlanta last week. Believe it or not I think Cleveland pulls the upset.

If your short a QB in fantasy...START Charlie Frye. Trust me.

Living in Los Angeles, late starts are the best thing ever. Normally you have to get to the bar at 9:30 am for a 10 am kickoff- to be able to sleep in and then run errands before the game is like a dream......

I agree.. but I dont mind being at the bar at 9-930 with a beer in hand.

Do I hate waiting.. yes.. however... the wait is well worth it because I dont have to go to a bar to see our guys on tv whehoo!!!

Nope, cause I have 2 work on sundays and I usually get off and home around 3pm, and todays game is airing in my city so I have time 2 come home and and get ready to watch my boys play!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom