Anyone starting Callaway? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I’m torn between Darrel Henderson (RB-Rams) or Callaway in my flex.

Also, anyone rostering Juwan Johnson as a TE?

I'm starting Callaway, he didn't do much wk 1, but I'm thinking a different story wk 2. I put JJ on my watch list after wk 1, but someone was stalking the waiver wire timeline and grabbed him as soon as it opened up. Of course, I was sleeping like a Dumbarse, smh.

I started him wk 1, debating this week between he and Deebo Samuel...

In our league, Juwan is available... I'm considering picking him up as a back-up to Kelce.

I started him wk 1, debating this week between he and Deebo Samuel...

In our league, Juwan is available... I'm considering picking him up as a back-up to Kelce.
Yeh, I wouldn't bench Kelce for anyone except on his bye week. Unfortunately, I picked last in this years draft because I was last years champion, and there was a run on TE's before I could pick one up. I ended up with Pitts being my only TE, not even one on the bench. This is going to be a tough year for me, I think.

Callaway is great...but I don't think that I'd start him over Henderson. Henderson is very well rounded and looks like a relatively high volume RB on what should be the best offenses in the NFL. You will typically go with RBs with all else being equal. With that said...I started Callaway over Barkley this week. There's another league where I have him but he's on my bench because I can't justify starting him over Hill and Jefferson.

I have Juwan on my bench and Tonyan as the starter. Been debating on switching them

My flex (LV - Jacobs) is out today and I currently have Calloway at WR..

probably gonna switch out both for Deebo Samuel (SF WR) and M Gordon (DEN RB)… which, will pretty much ensure that Calloway has 2 TDs today..

I'm starting Callaway, he didn't do much wk 1, but I'm thinking a different story wk 2. I put JJ on my watch list after wk 1, but someone was stalking the waiver wire timeline and grabbed him as soon as it opened up. Of course, I was sleeping like a Dumbarse, smh.
Well, that didn't end well...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom