Anyone watch the Bucs? (1 Viewer)

They looked good. Lavante David and Mike Evans are still good.

Mayfield was virtually perfect.

But not sure how bad the commanders are

I have such a hard time giving this guy his due. That being said, I really want him to never have another catch ever.

Need Daddy Lattimore to be really healthy for his cry baby Mike Evans.

If so how did they look?
Mayfield was on his game and their offense made a lot of big plays. Like the Saints they were up against a greatly inferior team. But there is no doubt that they will be the team to beat if we want to win the NFC South division.

The NFC South is a very obvious two horse race.

The alcons are who we know they are. Terrible. Terry Fontenot is a double agent for the Saints with the way he pays overrated players. Kirk Cousins is good until he actually needs to be good. All Pro Corners who make massive impacts on games are worth a single 3rd round pick in trades, but somehow a 30 year old All Pro Safety is supposed to be worth $8m? They drafted a QB instead of OL, drafted questionable DL in the second and third, their best receiver is a Tight End who will never beat a CB, and their RB has no one who can block for him, and word on the street is Morris is the worst kind of player's coach: soft as charmin.

Carolina, well, I mean, we all literally just saw it. As long as Tepper owns the team, they are COOKED. I honestly feel bad for their fans because I know exactly how it feels to know the only thing you can look forward to is a top 3 overall draft pick.

The Bucs clearly have their act together. They have weapons on offense, playmakers on defense, a coaching staff that isn't made up of idiots and a QB who is proving the problem was the Browns, not him. However even with all of that, the bucs couldn't sweep the Saints last season. Hard to think they'd sweep the Saints this season. I won't be shocked if they split and it comes down to the out of division games.

Watched the game. They looked frustratingly good. Dominant on offense and sadly, Mayfield looks like he is a perfect fit for what they want to do there with Evans and Goodwin.

However, as mentioned - maybe the Commanders are really bad on defense - and I hope that’s the case because the Bucs offense was almost as efficient as our was yesterday.

I watched much of it, mostly because of JD and I have a lot of friends back in MD that are fans.....Mayfield played well, their offense did in general and the D was too much for JD....that said the Commanders are not good right now....their offensive line is below average.....and the D is not much better....that could change as he season goes on, I hope so for JD's sake....

They beat up an inferior opponent, that's what good teams do. Baker is in complete control of the offense and rookie RB Bucky Irving (4th rounder) really impressed me.

Defense gave up 20 to a struggling offense.

They will be a tough team this year, but I think we can beat 'em, hell I think we can sweep em!

I think Mayfield made it clear he wasn’t just a one year wonder. He’s got a lot of weapons around him now too. Can’t wait to play them. Should be a really good matchup.

I have such a hard time giving this guy his due. That being said, I really want him to never have another catch ever.

If not for being a division rival, I would give him kudos. 10 straight years of 1000+ yards is objectively impressive

They looked pretty good. Godwin looks healthy and he's Baker's favorite target right now. Evans is Evans and Washington's CB couldn't really handle Evans. They lost 3 DBs to injury and one with an injury that required an air-cast so they might be thin at DB.

Before we play TB, we have to play Dallas. I'm not too worried about the Cowboys offense as our Defense looked good. Dallas' defense looked good as well, but if we run the ball like we did today, it should negate some of their strengths.

Agreed. Not worried about Dallas offense or Dak against our Defense.

More worried about Parsons and that Dallas pass rush against our rookie LT and Penning.

I feel we can run on them but, worried Carr will take too many hits and slip up.

Plus it's Cowgirls home opener, so I expect extra energy coming from those players for Dallas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom