Anyone watch the show Dirty Sexy Money?? (1 Viewer)

FLIPPY

Angler of the Year
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What happened to the twin sister of Jeremery the youngest kid? Did they just not write her in for the second season, like Chuck, Richie's older brother, on Happy Days.

I wayched most of the first season and found it interesting. almost a departure from the normal babble.

Accroding to this;

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/dirty-sexy-money/dirty-sexy-money-samaire-armst-18046.aspx

In October, Samaire briefly entered a treatment facility for reasons undisclosed, but she was quickly back to work after that. It's unfair to make presumptions based on that one incident, but you have to wonder if it is indicative of behavioral or performance issues on Armstrong's part. It's possible that this was simply a creative move, and the Dirty Sexy Money writers felt the Juliet character was expendable.

I misses the premiere but will likely watch.

zoe-mclellan-allure-naked.jpg

2007-10_NatalieStanding.jpg

Thanks BR, Where you in the Bleu Raeders drum corps?

Thanks BR, Where you in the Bleu Raeders drum corps?

Yes I was. I also marched with another corps once BR unmerged with Stardusters in 75.

Yes I was. I also marched with another corps once BR unmerged with Stardusters in 75.
I played quads with Southeastern back in the Will Rapp days in '82 and '83 with a bunch of guys from different drum corps. They were trying to recuit me for Suncoast Sound; however, those guys were too hardcore for me.

All of my corps experience was in the 70's. Iwas on the snare line for the major part of 9 years. You missed agood time...not everyone is that hardcore about it. Lots of talented folks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom