Apple I-Phone has a life changing secret button (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Another fun iphone hack - if you are typing anything, hold down your space bar, and your keyboard will become a touchpad, allowing you to drag your cursor with precision to anywhere in the text you are typing.

Another fun iphone hack - if you are typing anything, hold down your space bar, and your keyboard will become a touchpad, allowing you to drag your cursor with precision to anywhere in the text you are typing.
I use this one all the time. I don't even even remember how I would edit text before I used it - trying to move to a precision insert point is about impossible without it.

I did not know about this back tap stuff but I am defiantly setting it up today. I never even messed with Apple products until about 5 years ago but I don't guess I will ever change back at this point. If you have one of each of their products they have got you.

My oldest showed this to my wife not too long ago.

My wife ( VERRRRYYY "not-techy) looked on in confusion and bewilderment. When my wife said " what is going on here?" my oldest replied " its witchcraft" .

I use the keyboard one all the time. I tried the backtap before, but didn't really "need" it. I'll look at it again.

I also use the "long press" to connect to my various bluetooth devices if they don't auto connect for whatever reason. Quicker than going to the settings.

I use the keyboard one all the time. I tried the backtap before, but didn't really "need" it. I'll look at it again.

I set up the double tap for reachability, which makes one handed use easier. Other than that, I haven't really settled on other functions.

My hardcase make it difficult to use the two/three tap function. I've tried it, sometimes I have to try multiple times to get it to work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom