Are the Patriots actually going to get the last 2 picks in 1st round of draf (1 Viewer)

I hope so. I want the Rams to lose, only because they shouldn't be their, and I don't want the NFL's rigging of the game to benift them any. Best case scenario, pats win 3-0 in the most boring, penalty filled game ever, with only pats and rams fans watching.

I hope so. I want the Rams to lose, only because they shouldn't be their, and I don't want the NFL's rigging of the game to benift them any. Best case scenario, pats win 3-0 in the most boring, penalty filled game ever, with only pats and rams fans watching.
I hate to root for the Pats.

I ain't watching that game.

But I would be happy to hear later on that the Rams stumbled and bumbled and got embarrassed.

Yes...this is the reason why they make it to the SB year after year, because they get the best players from the draft, or get the best in free agency.

Sounds like the Pats won. I had refused to watch the game. Go Pats. I hope they win 42-0. Just because they are willing to stick it to the NFL. I want be watching.

I too hope the Pats won.

Look, it's inevitable that they end up with more rings. It's like the 90's when the 49ers were still a dynasty. You just knew eventually they would get that 5th ring, even if they had to literally buy a SB (as they did in 1994, hence why salary cap rules are so hard today).It's going to happen, that's just how it goes.

Great teams overcome bad officiating and non-calls. They won last night after not getting any pass interference calls in OT, including one with an obvious facemask that had Romo and Michaels talking about it. I'm not going to blame the refs for everything yesterday after watching the end of that game.

I hope the Patriots smoke them. All these SB trips, I say New England is due to finally put a butt whooping on someone. Let this be the one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom