Article about boycotting 'superbowl' (1 Viewer)

The fact is unless you are one of the neilson ratings family it won't affect the ratings. A better approach would be to write a letter to each company that advertises during the SB. And let the nfl and advertisers know you will be boycotting their products and services until the nfl changes their policies.

sweetbrown.jpg

The fact is unless you are one of the neilson ratings family it won't affect the ratings. A better approach would be to write a letter to each company that advertises during the SB. And let the nfl and advertisers know you will be boycotting their products and services until the nfl changes their policies.
Not entirely correct. Both Dish and Directv use technology in their boxes to transmit that data back. So, unless you have a really old box not hooked to any sort of phone line, you are being monitored. Supposedly, any other box that has decoding for signals and hooked to a phone or internet line does the same. So, if you have it off they do know. Their immediate feedback may be from Nielsen ratings, but it’s only a piece of the pie.

Me neither. I didn’t end up watching the KC game that I wanted to watch, and won’t watch the ProBowl or any of the Super Bowl. At this time I also think I will sit out next year so that way I don’t contribute to the nfl’s ad revenue. .

Someone should stream the two best Madden players playing the Saints v Patriots during the Super Bowl. I’ll bet the ratings would be solid.

This is and stop buying season tickets are the only thing that will get the attention of the NFL. Great suggestion!!!

Me neither. I didn’t end up watching the KC game that I wanted to watch, and won’t watch the ProBowl or any of the Super Bowl. At this time I also think I will sit out next year so that way I don’t contribute to the nfl’s ad revenue. .

Drew Brees needs to announce publicly that next year is his last year.

That is the type of storyline that could get the Saints written into the script for the postseason and a playoff run. We know now that it is controlled by the league and officials, so that’s the only way.

I didn't watch the afc game, I sure as heck ain't watching the Superbowl. I already only watched Saints games due to all the nonsense in the NFL, depending how they respond to this I might not even do that next year.

I will not watch it. Not even commercials.

The new Superbowl 53 logo is....
LIE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom