As a Saint, Drew's numbers against the Cowboys are ridiculous (1 Viewer)

A couple years back, we got 40 1st downs against them, an NFL record I believe.

Remember that game like it was yesterday.
Very much enjoyed that. Thinking we won 49-14? Maybe 49-17.
Whipped em bad either way.

2006 42-17 all the Cowgirl fans left at the end of the 3rd quarter, it was a mini Super Dome during the 4th Quarter...... All I heard from Cowgirl fans as we were walking back to my car was 7 super bowls.... lol

.......Maaaark Ingram.................................................... that 40 First Downs video was awesome

One of my favorites:

Man that was such a great game. So many former saints I miss; Colston, Pierre Thomas, Sproles, Jimmy Graham. Only thing I didn’t like about that game was how embarrassed I was as a saints fan when the fans at the game all started booing Ingram early in the game before he went nuts and had a career day.

Don’t get me wrong I’m absolutely loving the team we have today, but that team was STACKED with talent! 2013 had a great defense too. It’s a shame Carolina pulled the rug from underneath us at the last minute... but I don’t think anyone was stopping Seattle that year anyway.

The only time I really remember the cowboys getting the better of Brees and Payton was 2014 when they trashed them on prime time sadly. Most saints/cowboys games over the past 13 years have been awesome (for us).

I do tend to think of the 2009 game that ended our perfect season. But it all turned out okay in the end. :cool:

I have too many annoying Cowboys Co-workers. I would love to see a 48-13 game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom