As a Saint, Drew's numbers against the Cowboys are ridiculous (1 Viewer)

His numbers against GB were amazing too until last year with the 2 INTs. He outplayed Rodgers in every game we have ever faced GB in.

One of my favorites:

And then the next three weeks, they scored a combined 37 points....

Dallas had a historically bad defense in 2013. That game should've been a confidence builder. I'm 2018 didn't turn out like 2014.

The only time I really remember the cowboys getting the better of Brees and Payton was 2014 when they trashed them on prime time sadly. Most saints/cowboys games over the past 13 years have been awesome (for us).
I actually don't even remember that loss. I only remember them being the ones that stopped us from going undefeated in 2009. 13-0 and our first loss was to them in our building wearing all black..granted, we lost 3 straight to end that season but we ALL know how that season finished.

I actually don't even remember that loss. I only remember them being the ones that stopped us from going undefeated in 2009. 13-0 and our first loss was to them in our building wearing all black..granted, we lost 3 straight to end that season but we ALL know how that season finished.

Yep.
And that’s actually what I’ve thought about as well. If we did have the unthinkable happen, and lose to them....I’ll take it as a sign that we will indeed lift the Lombardi again.

I don’t think we lose to em next week though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom