As long as the Redskins don't win out we get their 3rd round pick! (1 Viewer)

JackDiesel

SR is my life!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This has been in the making for a while but it's starting to look real good for us. The 5-7 Redskins play Tampa Bay, at Dallas, at Jacksonville, and close out against the New Yorks Giants. As long as they drop 1 of those games their record can be no better than 8-8 and we are assured their 3rd round pick from the Jammal Brown trade.

I noticed that too! The more losses the higher the pick will be in the 3rd round as well. I wish they were having a Carolina type season but, I'd settle for 5-11...or 6-10 and a win in Tampa. :hihi:

And if they finish 5-11, it could be as high as the 7th pick in the 3rd round.

Nice.

Thanks for keeping us up to date in this. The Brown trade is looking better and better.

Yea this is great it will basically be a 2B pick for us since we will be picking last again.

Does Mcnabb have any shot of making the Pro Bowl?

Somebody needs to bump the thread on how the Saints supposedly got jobbed on the trade. Brown is basically done and the Saints will steal a third.

Not at all IMO. There should be at least 5 QBs that go in ahead of him, maybe more. Brees, Rodgers, Vick, Ryan, Bradford, Cutler, and E. Manning. Arguably Freeman and Kitna! McNabb is nothing more than a name right now.

As of today, he is 13th in the NFC (not NFL) in passer rating at 75.2. He's behind such luminaries as Shawn Hill and Jon Kitna.

Unless the fix is in, he has NO chance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom