Assante Samuel to Eagles? KFFL Reports Deal Done [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Man Eagles finished worse than the Saints in takeaways???? News to me.

Meh, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. It will be funny to see how everyone here starts dogging Samuel since we didn't get him lol.

Lack of turnovers was our #1 problem. Strange year - the D was actually solid besides the turnover thing.

Spending that much on a corner is a risky proposition. I'd rather see big money spent on tacklers/run-stuffers.

Spending that much on a corner is a risky proposition. I'd rather see big money spent on tacklers/run-stuffers.

I don't think salary cap hell exists anymore

And it's more a passing league now than it ever has been.

Finding someone that can tackle better than Sim shouldn't be a problem for you guys - Vilma already improves your team there.

I would give at least a third. vilma costs us at least a 4th and Lito is not as dominate at his position . IDK what do you think??

I think the Eagles will ask for 1st round value. Not sure they'll get it (injury history). But he is a very good corner when he's out there. I think high 2nd value is where they'll end up.

I think he was talking about the Eagles.

Yes - I'm an Eagles fan.

We were 7th in Rush D, 10th overall - 9th in points allowed - just bad in the turnover department.

Dude, I am so glad we did not get Samuel. I am not sure this will happen where he is but this is another Jason David type corner. The overall defense made him look better than he really is. Then you have to figure in that our corners have to play man to man a bunch and he is not big enough just like David. It would have been bombs away again.

I think I heard somewhere that the Eagles are considering trading Lito Sheppard to the Patriots, for a draft pick, believe it or not.

By the way, I cannot find this Samuel press conference either online or on TV here....

?

I think the Eagles will ask for 1st round value. Not sure they'll get it (injury history). But he is a very good corner when he's out there. I think high 2nd value is where they'll end up.

Just curious...which team do you think will give the Eagles that high 2nd?

Why do fans do this? I mean you don't have the slightest clue what our offer was. For all you know we offered more and Samuel was just using us as leverage and never really wanted to come here. You don't know. Yet here you are. beating that drum.

I don't get it either.

All reports say we went after him. If he wanted to come here, he would have visited us first instead of the Eagles. He didn't.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom