Attempted robbert at O'Henry's in CBD (1 Viewer)

One of the contractors I work with had another job site ripped off over the holiday weekend. Uptown renovation nearly complete, but thieves broke in overnight and stole all the new appliances. This city is getting nuts with crime.

On another note, I always feel robbed after eating at O-Henry's anyway.
/O-henrys really sucks/

what scary is my highschool "reunion" was at Grits THE NIGHT BEFORE the murder.... what the heck is happening here?

>>what scary is my highschool "reunion" was at Grits THE NIGHT BEFORE the murder

Damn. It must have been an off-year reunion. I shoot darts there when necessary, and it's a decent bar in the daytime, but why would anyone hold their highschool reunion at Grits? :shrug: Where did you go?

TPS

High school reunion???? Your profile says you are 21. What school has a reunion after 3 years? Even if you were 17, that is only 4 years. As TPS asked, what school did you go to and why Grits???

"reunion". 2 Years ago some people who graduated in 1998 sent a message through facebook to everyone who had Ben Franklin as their high school. It's an unofficial reunion, just to get together with all different classes/ages and throw back some beers...

i have NO clue why it is at Grits, probally because its not too crowded or something?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom