[Authorized by Andrus] CASTING CALL for SAINTS FANS (1 Viewer)

DuncanCasting

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello Saints Fans!
[I've gotten accepted into this forum and an OK from the creator of the site to post this, so Admins, please don't take this down - he thinks it's a fun idea, and I hope you do too!

My name is Brent Duncan and I'm a Casting Producer in Los Angeles. I am NOW CASTING (RUSH CASTING to be honest..) SAINTS fans with a RITUAL for Amazon Primes's New Hit Docuseries "RITUAL."

AMAZON PRIME streams the Thursday Night Football Games and each week we put together an episode for the team playing that Thursday night and stream the episode before the game starts. This is seen World-Wide and focuses on ONE STAR PLAYER from the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS and YOU. We focus on the athletes RITUALS and YOUR RITUALS.

Just to give a little more detail -- as great as it is -- we are NOT looking for people who only dress up and tailgate/party -- there has to be an actual RITUAL/superstitious repetition of sorts (no sacrificial rituals please either haha, i laugh, but people ask me crazy questions)

I've attached a flyer and would love for you to share, tweet, RT, post, upvote (i don't know, I could just use the help finding the best Saints fan for this show and feel like you are the people to ask for help)

If it's not you and you know someone or have any leads - let me know please!

DuncanCasting@gmail.com Thank you!

FYhX7

If they pick you, make sure you get a good contract and get paid well.
No $80 for 10 hrs

do we have to get naked or watch you shower? I know how Hollywood works :mwink:

You do realize that asking for rituals for NO is leagues different than any other team. You need to find some gris-gris fans or voodoo ritual. You won't find as many "never washing my jersey" fans as you will "not removing the hat pin from the heart of the opposing head coach until next season". We do things a little different down here. ��

Each and every game day, I drive to Atlanta or one of its many cookie cutter suburbs and find a place that's showing the Saints! Sometimes I end up at a familiar place, like Copeland's off Cobb Parkway but sometimes it's a new place. My wife thinks I'm crazy, but it's my ritual. Saints Sunday? Atlanta here I come.

How's that for a ritual. I mean yeah, I live in Atlanta now so it's not a huge feat, but still.

We play naked Twister, but you may want to wait until next year when the diets have had a chance to kick in.

We order pizza before every game. I know that's seriously crazy, but it's all I got.

I hold no rituals. In fact, I'm usually playing music church when the noon games are on. So I guess that's my ritual.

But hey, hit me up if you need a voice over or two.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ISmY9-IOqvs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's me on the voice over.

I don't do rituals. Closest was in 2009 where I went to go to the bathroom at a bar during the Patriots rout. We scored a TD when I was in there. I had to go again later, then we scored another TD. Everyone almost forced me to stay in there the rest of the game. As a running joke, if we needed a TD, they'd tell me to go to the bathroom.

Otherwise, no real ritual. I'm the "first down" guy at our bar. We do that for fun, but I switch my Jerseys, socks, hats, etc. I drink different beers, eat different foods.

Years ago we had some voodoo dolls and a religious candle, but we stopped all that years ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom