Awful movies that you watch anyway (2 Viewers)

Hudson Hawk
51512HSABSL._SY445_.jpg

Echo on Krull. Such a lousy film, yet I watch it. It is kind of fun to note the two actors who went on to have real careers despite being in it.

I haven't seen it in years, but I've watched Halloween 3 dozens of times. It's really stupid, badly written, badly acted (with the exception of Dan O'Herlihy as the villain), and with bad music. I have no explanation whatsoever why I even sat through to the end of it once, much less multiple times. :shrug:

this is, without a doubt, the worst movie that I ever watched multiple times and laughed at each time. I am sure the fact that I was high as fork every time I saw it is the reason since I haven't watched once while sober

ycn6lt7mgt101.jpg

I’m pretty sure I have all of you beat:

Signs with Mel Gibson.

I don’t know why and I don’t know what it is - but if I’m flipping through and that movie is on, I’m watching it.

:help-sos-sos-29402:

Yep. You win. The frakking aliens invaded a planet in which 2/3rds of the surface or a brief afternoon thundershower could kill them.

I had to think a long time because there are so many bad movies I get suckered into watching when flipping the channels, but I think Son-in-Law takes the cake for me.

soninlaw.jpg

Echo on Krull. Such a lousy film, yet I watch it. It is kind of fun to note the two actors who went on to have real careers despite being in it.

I haven't seen it in years, but I've watched Halloween 3 dozens of times. It's really stupid, badly written, badly acted (with the exception of Dan O'Herlihy as the villain), and with bad music. I have no explanation whatsoever why I even sat through to the end of it once, much less multiple times. :shrug:

Because its freaking awesome. A druid cult using Halloween masks to open portals to hell in kids heads is the greatest concept ever put to film.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom