Bear Fan says dont sleep on Bear offense. (2 Viewers)

Let us all remember that Hester almost fumbled not once not twice but three times in the Seattle game and I know he is a threat but that reminded me of Lewis's first season with the Saints. It is going to be a good game and hopefully healthy.

Just out of curiosity how healthy are you guys WR after Sunday?

Last edited:
The stats are medicore (55% completion and a 1/1 TD/INT ratio is pretty weak). His play was actual worse. Not sure if you are aware or not, but he was playing a Seahawks defense that was terrible to begin with and had 3 of its top 4 CB's out. I mean come on. Plus you didn't factor in him taking sacks and fumbling the ball. The guy has zero pocket awareness.

His pocket awareness is his greatest weakness only because he has shown almost 0 improvement in that area all year. But, that interception was all on Muhammad. I'm not going to get into speculation, but that was a costly turnover that should not be considered when deciding how good of a game Rex had. In the game, Rex was able to hit the seam and you know he can throw a great long ball.

He also completed 70% of his passing while not turning the ball over.

enough said....gorssman id not a very good QB.....the bears defense is the only chance they have to win this game for them...grossman could singlehandedly lose this game for the bears....charles grant and will smith will be looking to eat rex's lunch

Just out of queriosity how healthy are you guys WR after Sunday?

Mark Bradley (#4WR) went out with an ankle. I havent heard but if he cant play, its a loss thats easily absorbed.

Moose is "soar" and may not practice tomorrow/this week.

The stats are medicore (55% completion and a 1/1 TD/INT ratio is pretty weak). His play was actual worse. Not sure if you are aware or not, but he was playing a Seahawks defense that was terrible to begin with and had 3 of its top 4 CB's out. I mean come on. Plus you didn't factor in him taking sacks and fumbling the ball. The guy has zero pocket awareness.

I've read some of the things that the people in Chicago wrote and they say he has made strides in his checkoffs and progressions. But from watching their game, I could have sworn he just stood there staring down his primary receiver more often than not. I think constant pressure early will make this kid come undone.

Okay so if we believe this guy, then Grossman is better than Brees and the team that could not shut down Arizona or Green Bay will be able to shut us down. And don't count on Muhaammed doing great on Thomas, he played him pretty good when he was inCarolina.....

enough said....gorssman id not a very good QB.....the bears defense is the only chance they have to win this game for them...grossman could singlehandedly lose this game for the bears....charles grant and will smith will be looking to eat rex's lunch

Man, ya'll are sleepin on the Bears O. It looks like NO is as confident as Chicago is insecure. Seriously, it seems more than 50% of Bears fans are scared.

Primus rules.

His pocket awareness is his greatest weakness only because he has shown almost 0 improvement in that area all year. But, that interception was all on Muhammad. I'm not going to get into speculation, but that was a costly turnover that should not be considered when deciding how good of a game Rex had. In the game, Rex was able to hit the seam and you know he can throw a great long ball.

It's his greatest weakness because it's awful. I mean worse then Drew Bledsoe or Eli Manning awful.

Rex Grossman has exactly 2 passes he can make with real accuracy and zip. The double-move go-route to Berrian and the seam route to whoever is in the slot or the Y reciever. That's it. And he spends the entire play looking for those routes. Everything else he throws is ugly.

Rex may get 1, maybe even 2 cheapie long balls on us but I am not remotely worried about him. You won't get anything running because you don't have an outside runner like Willie Parker or Westbrook, you'll send everything inside where it'll be gobbled up. If your offense scores 17 you should be happy.

Okay so if we believe this guy, then Grossman is better than Brees and the team that could not shut down Arizona or Green Bay will be able to shut us down. And don't count on Muhaammed doing great on Thomas, he played him pretty good when he was inCarolina.....

I never said Grossman was better than Brees, simply that he had more yards last sunday. Please, keep this civil. Moose is less of a concern than Berrian; Moose was over paid. I would have much rather the Bears picked up Receivers that have since left their teams: Branch, Jevon Walker, Stallworth, T.O. ect.

I've read some of the things that the people in Chicago wrote and they say he has made strides in his checkoffs and progressions. But from watching their game, I could have sworn he just stood there staring down his primary receiver more often than not. I think constant pressure early will make this kid come undone.

Yeah all he does is look down field. Thats why his pocket awareness is so bad. He doesn't notice the rush coming from so when it gets there he panics and does something stupid. And since he spent the whole time waiting on his downfield routes he has no awareness of where people are underneath.

You won't get anything running because you don't have an outside runner like Willie Parker or Westbrook, you'll send everything inside where it'll be gobbled up. If your offense scores 17 you should be happy.

If you watched the season you would have seen that Benson has the speed to get around the edge. Also, it is my understanding that NO is vunerable to the cutback, which is T.Jones specialty. I do not have much confidence in Jones as a runner though, he's too content with being tackled/running out of bounds.

If you watched the season you would have seen that Benson has the speed to get around the edge. Also, it is my understanding that NO is vunerable to the cutback, which is T.Jones specialty. I do not have much confidence in Jones as a runner though, he's too content with being tackled/running out of bounds.

Watching how the Bears use Benson, he's always used inside. Maybe he has outside speed but I seriously doubt he'll get even one pitch, toss, sweep, stretch, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom