Bears Defense (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not even close to the 06 D. I don’t see them stopping us and I know they can’t keep up with us. I think our only threat will be the Rams.

They’re very good but Drew Brees is better than very good.

Not even close to the 06 D. I don’t see them stopping us and I know they can’t keep up with us. I think our only threat will be the Rams.
Definitely would be nice if Chicago would steal that 2nd seed. Forcing Rams to go to soldier field in January is almost a death sentence.

Definitely would be nice if Chicago would steal that 2nd seed. Forcing Rams to go to soldier field in January is almost a death sentence.
Only if McVay stupidly gets away from running the ball.

I don’t think people are giving enough credit to how average the Bears offense is and their offense isn’t going to suddenly propel themselves in freezing temperatures while the two potential top offenses in league history won’t.

(But don’t get me wrong, I’m rooting for Bears over Rams too, I just don’t see it. In reg season or playoffs.)

Only if McVay stupidly gets away from running the ball.

I don’t think people are giving enough credit to how average the Bears offense is and their offense isn’t going to suddenly propel themselves in freezing temperatures while the two potential top offenses in league history won’t.

(But don’t get me wrong, I’m rooting for Bears over Rams too, I just don’t see it. In reg season or playoffs.)
It's more about Rams having a way worse defense than their mediocre offense assembled by a great coach and subpar talent. At home, it should be a solid shoot out simply because the Rams can't stop anyone. Taking away the deep threat due to cold and wind and losing Cupp for year. It's anyone game at soldier field.

As long as it’s good enough to give the Rams an L, I’m happy.

They had to go on the road and play 85 hours after their last game ended. They basically just won the game for that team. They're legit.

None of that matters if the team they played is trash. If they did that against the rams i would have been impressed. We heard about how Washington had a good D until they played us. People were still hyping their defense up talking about how good they are, and just had one bad game. We all know what happened against the falcons.

They are decent,but i have to see them shut down a good offense to believe.

Stafford threw 2 balls directly to Bears DBs.

They basically just had to make a catch that was thrown right to them.

I guess they are opportunistic?

They don't impress me at all.

I think we're reading too much on these games today. It's Thursday and the Bears had to travel.

It's not just about today.most of their wins are against bad teams. They are like vikings of last year with a worse offense. I feel like their defense can stop the rams due to the weather and i feel they can stop gurley. They would get smoked in LA. It would be the eagles vs the vikings 2.0.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom