Beetlejuice 2 (1 Viewer)

Man the movie Mr. Mom, Duplicity, Night Shift…. Hilarious.

tenor.gif

I was watching "The Comedy Store" documentary a month or so ago and he pops up a few times in it. I had somehow gone this whole time not realizing he started out as a stand up comedian. I knew he did comedies to start out but really had no clue.
Mr Mom, Johhny Dangerously and Gung Ho to name a few of my favorites... But when he did such a good job in Batman, it got him out of that Stereotyped role and he really took off, IMO

Mr Mom, Johhny Dangerously and Gung Ho to name a few of my favorites... But when he did such a good job in Batman, it got him out of that Stereotyped role and he really took off, IMO
Gung-Ho!!! That was awesome!

Last edited:
thought his career was similar in that regards as Tom Hanks

Mostly known for silly 80s comedies, had a hit with Splash, a bigger hot with Big but really exploded after A League of their Own

Honestly I loved almost all of his 80’s movies. Bachelor Party, Joe vs the Volcano with a stunningly beautiful Meg Ryan…

thought his career was similar in that regards as Tom Hanks

Mostly known for silly 80s comedies, had a hit with Splash, a bigger hot with Big but really exploded after A League of their Own
not to get off topic, but i think Philidelphia is what put Tom Hanks on the serious acting map.

One thing i like about Keaton is he can be funny while also being serious, kinda like Leslie Nielson.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom