Ben Johnson Wants $15 Mil for HC Job (1 Viewer)

Gayle ain't paying that on an unknown. Maybe if Campbell tells Mickey that Johnson is a can't miss. But nah, I don't think so.
Besides who wants to see the abbreviation "BJ" all over this forum for the next 5 years?

Maybe teams should structure the coaches contracts similar to the player contracts. Give them a signing bonus and layer the terms of the contract over 5 years, but only guarantee a smaller portion of it so that if they fail the team can cut bait without still owing a kings ransom to yesterday's failure.

Gayle ain't paying that on an unknown. Maybe if Campbell tells Mickey that Johnson is a can't miss. But nah, I don't think so.
Besides who wants to see the abbreviation "BJ" all over this forum for the next 5 years?
Well, we already got DA, DC, PC, ML all over. Lol

The “Gayle ain’t paying” stuff doesn’t have any basis. There’s no evidence that she’s “cheap.” In fact, it’s quite the opposite. As Payton said numerous times, citing plenty of examples.

No clue if we’re even gonna be looking for a HC. But if Loomis said he’s worth it, she would pay, imo.

I'd rather have Aaron Glenn from the Lions. Good coordinators don't necessarily mean a good head coach. We can always bring in new blood for OC, we need a motivator.

I'd rather have Aaron Glenn from the Lions. Good coordinators don't necessarily mean a good head coach. We can always bring in new blood for OC, we need a motivator.

We need an offensive coach. Any defensive HC is going to have to have a good supply of OCs because those are what people are hiring for HC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom