N/S Ben Maller blames Saints fans for Rams lackluster season. (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He claims that Saints fans must have put a hex on the Rams after the N.F.C Championship. He states since then their offense has been subpar, defense is meh and injuries have been mounting. Thought his segment on overnight radio was hilarious. Even though this guy is a big Ram homer at least he is honest about his team.

I mean I didn’t sacrifice a chicken or anything but I did tell quite a few rams fans to get bent at the coliseum this year. Idk if that counts.

They should blame their GM for selling out for one year and their coach for being unable to make adjustments when things go badly.

It's not us! They still had enough mojo to beat us again this year. If they want someone outside their building to blame, they need look no further than that old witch doctor up in New England. He showed how to shut down their offence and they haven't looked special since. Whether you like him or not, when you look at what he's done, and who he's done it with (outside of #12 ofc) there's no one in the history of the game that did more with less.

giphy.gif

Haven’t even given them a thought.

They got a charity ride to the Super Bowl and looked like they didn’t belong there. That’s what I was hearing from most folks, saints fans or not.

Instead of worrying about what we fans think, maybe this dude should be.... uhhh
, seeing what he can do to make his crappy team better?

The Rams got exposed. They cannot show anyone anything new and now they get handled. Not the fans of another teams fault

Sure, has nothing to do with the entire league figuring out their offense/QB after last year’s Bears game and putting their defense on the field more.

The Rams went south quicker than I expected. I think the so called offensive "wiz kid" has been figured out. And to think most of the league that needed new coaches were going all out trying to find a McVay clone.

Haven’t even given them a thought.

They got a charity ride to the Super Bowl and looked like they didn’t belong there. That’s what I was hearing from most folks, saints fans or not.

Instead of worrying about what we fans think, maybe this dude should be.... uhhh
, seeing what he can do to make his crappy team better?

The Rams got exposed. They cannot show anyone anything new and now they get handled. Not the fans of another teams fault

While I agree with basically everything you say.............I'm pretty sure Ben Maller was mostly just attempting comedy.

Maybe they should sign a good oline instead of all the flashy toys and weapons. On top of that, those flashy weapons aren’t healthy. No one is biting on those plays anymore

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom