Ben Simmons roasted for his Gala outfit (1 Viewer)

Dude is making millions while playing 57 games in the past 2.5 seasons. He’s winning, even if he dresses like a clown.

The old adage that money doesn't buy happiness still rings true. What's he winning? He's already lost a ton of respect from the fans and his peers. He had Hall of Fame potential and completely squandered it. He's a walking punchline. Yeah. He has money, but I doubt he enjoys who he is right now.

The old adage that money doesn't buy happiness still rings true. What's he winning? He's already lost a ton of respect from the fans and his peers. He had Hall of Fame potential and completely squandered it. He's a walking punchline. Yeah. He has money, but I doubt he enjoys who he is right now.
If you know of anyone that would fund my research, I’d love the opportunity to attempt to disprove that theory.

Ben Simmons passion for being a socialite severely outweigh his love for basketball. Lol

He made it obvious as far back as his stint at LSU

That's why I didn't like him at LSU either. Hard to learn anything when all you do is skip classes.

In an interview released Nov. 9, Simmons didn’t mince his words about his time in Baton Rouge.

“Looking at it now, I don’t really know what I learned, financially, or just being a person at LSU,” Simmons said. “I think I’ve learned a lot more with this last year being in Philly and being a pro than I did at LSU.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom