Besides the win, I enjoyed the Fox team trolling the Falcons fans (2 Viewers)

They spent the whole first half talking about how many great places there were to hang out in the stadium besides the seats.....basically making excuses for the empty seats and lack of noise.

That was Cris Carter, and he is a well known Falcon Hater. Since we beat his Vikings in the NFC Championship game in their home field, we denied them the SB in 1998. Which we went to get destroyed by the Denver Broncos in that SB (the time Eugene Robinson got arrested for soliciting prostituion the night before the game) ... Cris Carter hates the Falcons more than life itself because we robbed him and the Vikings of that opportunity, and he has never forgotten or forgiven it.

It was the same way against the Panthers last week...,lots of empty seats

On TV it sounded a lot louder than the visual would indicate. Lots of patrons disguised as empty red seats.
Are they that stupid to pipe in sound again?

The venue in the new Falcon stadium is like a big shopping mall. And Cris Carter is right, there are so many shops and food places and things to do at the stadium which keep fans from getting in their seats

I got a bit tired of them trying to put Ridley in the HOF after just one half. Modern day announcers for ya!

Im not trying to be a Homer ... but Calvin Ridley is legit. And he showed out this game with his route running and speed. The concern with him was could he hold onto the ball after taking an NFL hit - which he did. The kid is special ... and down the road he will replace Julio Jones.

Im not trying to be a Homer ... but Calvin Ridley is legit. And he showed out this game with his route running and speed. The concern with him was could he hold onto the ball after taking an NFL hit - which he did. The kid is special ... and down the road he will replace Julio Jones.

He's something special alright, but I get rankled when we have the lead but the narrative is all about the team that's losing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom