Best cheap projectors (1 Viewer)

Saints318

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I've been using a Vivitek d853w I "inherited" from an old job as my bedroom TV and the lamp just went out on me.

I can replace it for $130 but I wanted to see if anyone knew of a better alternative for not a whole lot more money.

That's a $1,300 projector. You're not going to find any projectors in the $130 range.

Since we know that you can handle DLP this is an inexpensive option that is better than what you have and is designed for home theater. It also handles 3D.

Optoma HD142X Projector

That's a $1,300 projector. You're not going to find any projectors in the $130 range.

Since we know that you can handle DLP this is an inexpensive option that is better than what you have and is designed for home theater. It also handles 3D.

Optoma HD142X Projector

Thanks... I'm buying the lamp. :hihi:

I wanted to make sure there wasn't a projector better than this vivitek for around $450 or so.

I have an Epson 8350 that has been sitting in a closet for two years if you are interested in purchasing it.

I have an Epson 8350 that has been sitting in a closet for two years if you are interested in purchasing it.

Haha, I was coming here to post the same thing. I have an Epson 8350 as well, been sitting in the closet for 2 years too since we moved and I wouldn't mind selling it. Great projector, just have no where for it now. Tried to sell it a while back, but didn't really push it because it would make me sad parting with it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom