Best Mock Draft's (1 Viewer)

Deuce N' Bush

Veteran
Reaction score
Who posts the best and typically most accurate Mock Draft's? I normally look at McShay and Kiper's just because they post on ESPN. I wanted to look at some others that fellow Saints fans find to be very good at predicting the draft. There are so many out there, I don't want to spend a lot of time looking at junk.

Reaction score
Who posts the best and typically most accurate Mock Draft's? I normally look at McShay and Kiper's just because they post on ESPN. I wanted to look at some others that fellow Saints fans find to be very good at predicting the draft. There are so many out there, I don't want to spend a lot of time looking at junk.
Jay Glazier. He makes his off of inside knowledge because he is well respected and has connections. He is the reporter on FOX that always knew if people were sitting or starting for games. His mock came out last year a week before the draft and nailed the Meachem pick.

bergeaux

Building my own team!
Reaction score
Most of the "experts" are good at assessing talent, but bad at predicting where someone will go. The best Mock Drafts are those that don't care about how talented a player is and instead care about what the TEAMS are thinking. As mentioned before Jay Glaizer is one of those guys and Rick Gosselin is well known for this as well. They both focus on investigative reporting rather than their own personal rankings.

bobad

Son of Adam
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Kiper and the guy from the Dallas Morning News are about as it gets, give or take.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
Rick Gosselin consistently posts the most accurate. he doesn't even publish one until very late in the game. He has very good sources and unlike most people who post mock drafts, he doesn't try to pigeon-hole players into a team's pick because he feels that's who they should take.

IceHot

Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Projecting the draft is pretty much a crap shot.
Mel Kiper doesnt usually get that many right but his mocks still tends to perform in the top 3 most every year (from my studies).

You might consider getting a sneak peek at our own SAINTSFAN 's mock draft. After all he has two SR.com SSF Draft Titles under his belt, maybe even 3 if he won last year.

canuckredux

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
NFL Draft Countdown

http://www.walterfootball.com

These guys give little write-ups explaining the reasoning behind their picks. Sometimes they get a bit stubborn, (NFLDC in particular) but they're also usually ahead of the curve.

None of them come close, though, until the week of the draft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)