best spot in new orleans to watch game (1 Viewer)

Where is the best place to watch the game in new Orleans

Got a bunch of us from lafayette that are staying in new orleans this weekend to be a part of the biggest celebration EVER... We have 3 rooms at the Royal Sonesta one with a balcony... Anyway we are wahtching the game at Zydeque..... Its a barbeque/sports bar just off of bourbon.. it has a web site so look it up... We have tables reserved so if that where you want to watch it come on by........

If you find sotmething better let me know..lol.. this place supposedly does not have a big screen so I am looking for something with a big screen in the quarter....

I have teenagers with me so it has to let minors in

Got a bunch of us from lafayette that are staying in new orleans this weekend to be a part of the biggest celebration EVER... We have 3 rooms at the Royal Sonesta one with a balcony... Anyway we are wahtching the game at Zydeque..... Its a barbeque/sports bar just off of bourbon.. it has a web site so look it up... We have tables reserved so if that where you want to watch it come on by........

If you find sotmething better let me know..lol.. this place supposedly does not have a big screen so I am looking for something with a big screen in the quarter....

I have teenagers with me so it has to let minors in

I'm flying in from DC with family and also staying at the Royal Sonesta. Haven't decided on where to watch the game.

I'm flying in from DC with family and also staying at the Royal Sonesta. Haven't decided on where to watch the game.

Cool... We have a balcony room and will be having a good time... We will have a flag hanging off the balcony.. wont be hard to find us....knock on the door and ask for Bob and come on in... as far as the game.. right now its Zydecue unless i can find something better... It is only 3 blocks away or less

Bob

A good rowdy place with plenty of tvs and lotsa of big screens is Cooter Browns -- but it is uptown -- don't know if there is an age limit

The SUPERDOME would be the ideal place for fans who can't get to Chicago. I want to be in that number where the biggest party is going to be. THINK OF THE MOMENT WE CLINCH OUR BERTH IN THE SUPERBOWL...

I just called the conceirge at the Royal Sonesta and recommended that they consider opening a ball room or conference room and moving a big screen in there... He said he would recommend it to his head chef.. Why dont you give him a call and back up that others would be interested as well... Thats would be really cool

No SUPERDOME or ARENA simulcast as they are getting ready for Mardi Gras.
The Bulldog, The Rivershack Tavern or The Fox and Hound come to mind.

I just called the conceirge at the Royal Sonesta and recommended that they consider opening a ball room or conference room and moving a big screen in there... He said he would recommend it to his head chef.. Why dont you give him a call and back up that others would be interested as well... Thats would be really cool

Will do. I have 6 people in my party and also booked 3 rooms.

Will do. I have 6 people in my party and also booked 3 rooms.

Sounds like we have a party brewing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have 14.... and 3 rooms.... dont ask... a couple of teenagers on the floor...lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom