Big congrats to Davenport for first sack (1 Viewer)

He also had a good pressure knocking the LT into Ryan’s lap, on a 3rd down IIRC

Yeah it was I think the possession after the sack. He pushed the LT back into Ryan’s face causing a really bad throw on 3rd down.

Okafor isn’t the same player he was last year. They need to increase Davenport’s snaps.

Okafor isn’t the same player he was last year. They need to increase Davenport’s snaps.

Yeah there was a noticeable difference between the two. Okafor got stonewalled too many times. He did make a big play on ST though.

Dav really played well he pushed the tackle into Ryan one time on 3rd down to force a bad throw. I remember seeing him blow up the edge to force a run back inside where the defense was waiting. He had a really good game I hope he gets more snaps. As much as I like Okafor I think its time to give the rook those 1st team reps.

I agree. Coming back from an achilles injury at 27 is not minor by any means. Hopefully he'll continue to progress but I'd like to see more snaps for Davenport. It's a long season and those snaps will come.

I am in agreement with the other poster who said they liked the formation of Okafor, Davenport, Jordan and Rankins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom