Bill Belichick (1 Viewer)

I was so glad he got cocky and went for it on 4th and 13 or whatever it was. If he does not get cocky there it's a different game.

Hey, at least Randy Moss rubbed off on the Patriots ... Showed them how to leave a game early and not give any credit. :smilielol:

Did you see that stupid fish swimming thing Randy Moss was doing after he scored that TD? I was hoping Plax would do it after he score.

What a tool

I was so glad he got cocky and went for it on 4th and 13 or whatever it was. If he does not get cocky there it's a different game.

Hey, at least Randy Moss rubbed off on the Patriots ... Showed them how to leave a game early and not give any credit. :smilielol:

Bill lost respect in my eyes when he left the field, but an attack on Moss? If Moss rubbed off on the Patriots then Bill would've stayed for the last second. Moss was completely gracious in the loss to the Giants. Moss needs to stop being attacked for things he did YEARS ago. Also, Bill doesn't call the plays.

He must be one of the worst interviews in the history of sports. He is short and rude with his answers. Too bad he is the way he is to people.

Maybe he left the field because there was no possible way New England could get the ball back?

The giants could have fumbled the snap and the pats run it back for a td. Something similar happened before.

Bill lost respect in my eyes when he left the field, but an attack on Moss? If Moss rubbed off on the Patriots then Bill would've stayed for the last second. Moss was completely gracious in the loss to the Giants. Moss needs to stop being attacked for things he did YEARS ago. Also, Bill doesn't call the plays.

I'm sure BB made the decision to go for it on 4th down. It's so fitting that that was the difference in the game.

His arrogance got the best of him, by not kicking that fieldgoal. 4th and 13, you gotta be kidding right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom