Birthday Party Suggestions--teenagers (1 Viewer)

Saintlady

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
What does a teenager boy get for 2 teenager girls that are "just friends" of his?

Kid suggesting money.

I believe we did that twice last year, IIRC.

Last edited:
as an alternative to money you might could go with gift cards - itunes etc

I wish you lived closer LC, you would make such a good influence. (hey, how come the :covri: isn't working for ME?)

Next time you're in town, let me know, and I'll let my kid hang with ya. ;)

aj: that's a good idea, thanks.

I was thinking of gift certificates to something like McDon., but my kid said, "No!" like that wasn't cool or something?

Let me know what works. My daughter is approaching her teenage years.

And I would agree with your son, "No!" to McDonald's certificates. iTunes gift certificate is a great idea aj.

Are you sure they are just friends?

If they are, then tell him to go to Bath and Bodyworks. They provided me gifts for my sisters for years. They have gift packs in baskets and stuff that take all the thinking out of it.

P.S. My sisters also liked booze

My two teenage daughters got their friens gift cards to the local mall stores. Sometime they bought girlie bathroom stuff. My son bought a shirt or clothes for his friends.

Be careful about Mall gift cards. They expire and/or lose value as time passes. Get them a Visa gift card if you want to get a gift card.

The Bath & Body Works items are a good idea, but instead of buying their pre-packaged esembles I prefer to make put together my own in order to personalize it. For my ex-boyfriend's teenage daughter's birthday, I found a beautiful hatbox that I filled with hair and bath products and she absolutely loved it.

What does a teenager boy get for 2 teenager girls that are "just friends" of his?

Kid suggesting money.

hey saintlady, well im 17 years old....so i can help ya out.

money can WORK but if you want to do something else...

you can get the gurls gift-cards for clothing stores....but you would have to find out what kinda of style there into (preppy, emo/punk). if there 'preppy' then a card from your local Hollister store would be fine. and if there into the rock scene then Hot Topic would do it....gurls in my age-group like all that fashion stuff.

hope i helped ya out.

Last edited:
Just friends????

That can mean alot. These days that can mean they just "hook up" from time to time with no committment. In that case, maybe a gift certificate at a nice restaurant so he can take them out to dinner...

Or, it could mean unrequited love. Then, give them nothing.

Or, it could be that they like him and he's not interested. Again, nothing, to not lead them on.

If they are just really close friends with nothing else going on, he should know what to get.

Kid suggesting money.

some nice lace underthings maybe?

just kidding, we get our kids friends gift cards to starbucks, jamba juice, cold stone, target or walmart (great places for cheap movies and music) or for the local movie theater.

The Bath & Body Works items are a good idea, but instead of buying their pre-packaged esembles I prefer to make put together my own in order to personalize it. For my ex-boyfriend's teenage daughter's birthday, I found a beautiful hatbox that I filled with hair and bath products and she absolutely loved it.

I have been outdone by 504 Girl again!!

Its just like the time we both jumped out of the cake for Andrus's birthday!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom