Boarderlands 2 Review (1 Viewer)

Doubledown and I finally got some coop going last night (after he figured out that his webcam was hijacking his audio). Good times.

Insert 4-way coop joke here.

Doubledown and I finally got some coop going last night (after he figured out that his webcam was hijacking his audio). Good times.

Insert 4-way coop joke here.

Does he use the web cam to show the insertion of 4-way co-op?

It is soooo cool thinking you have an awesome gun only to find another one that makes you drop, sell or swap out the original.

Every 20min, im finding a gun that does something i've never seen before or hearing and enemy say some SUPER funny!!!!!

It is soooo cool thinking you have an awesome gun only to find another one that makes you drop, sell or swap out the original.

Every 20min, im finding a gun that does something i've never seen before or hearing and enemy say some SUPER funny!!!!!

Like this? [Edit: removed embedded video due to NSFW title ... FOR ****'S SAKE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oUKjv9Afck

so far, this game isn't nearly as terrible as the first one

Anyone else having the game crash the nVidia drivers routinely? I was on 310, moving to 313 didn't seem to help much. It's not heat, and I thrash the video on max settings in most other games, but I don't think I've ever gotten an hour in without a crash, sometimes every 10-15 minutes. :(

FYI, pinned down what was causing my drivers crashing: desktop background rotation. For some reason whenever the desktop decided to load a new background and Borderlands 2 was running, the nVidia driver crashed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom