Bobby Hebert: Jameis Winston is gone for disrespecting Dennis Allen and the Game (1 Viewer)

I know a lot of you are saying Jameis was gone anyway, but I feel there was a chance for him to come back if there wasn't a big market for him. That is probably gone now.
I think that idea steadfastly ignores that they already drafted the young, cheap backup QB to replace him in the last draft. Writing was always on the wall.

Go drool more scotch Bob. You never went that hard at Dennis Allen all season when you had the chance. Buddy D would have been all over weak Dennis Allen .
The Cannof has been bought and paid for.

Last edited:
Winston made sure his last play as a Saint was endearing to his teammates and Saints fans.

Which is a lot more than that drunk moron on the radio ever did in his career.
Winning 12 games in a row and leading the team to it’s first NFC West title? Yeah, scoring from the 1 after the game is won is better than that, right? Come on.

There are a lot of teams that aren't going to look at him after that boneheaded play change instead of kneeling the ball down...

This is also going to cost him money!
Maybe if Allen was a respectable ciach. I'm sure this will have no bearing on his future.

Winning 12 games in a row and leading the team to it’s first NFC West title? Yeah, scoring from the 1 after the game is won is better than that, right? Come on.
And doing it from the victory formation.

JJ Watt and Nate Burleson both discussed how the victory formation is an unofficial concession for neither team to really push forward. Had they lined up in a regular run formation and scored......while the necessity of that would have still been questioned, it would have been nowhere near as cowardly as doing it from the victory formation.

There are a lot of teams that aren't going to look at him after that boneheaded play change instead of kneeling the ball down...

This is also going to cost him money!
Not likely.
Unlike Loomis, other teams aren't ignorant to who DA really is.

To be honest, I blame Carl Smith Moreno then Bobby for that.
I disliked Smith back in the day, but the real person to blame there is Jim Mora. Smith was doing what Mora wanted.

Smith later won a SB ring as Pete Carroll’s OC in Seattle. His short passing offense was maddening to us, but became the basis of Jon Gruden’s offense. I don’t like Gruden, but facts are facts.

Winston has been terrible ever since I bought his jersey.. Buy his jersey and then bam Tampa Bay injures him IR

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom