Bobby just said that T. Cadet didn't make the trip (merged) (1 Viewer)

We don't know that he's been cut. All that was said is that e didn't make the trip.

Don't know it for sure but it is a strong indication that he is history. I am sure he gave it all he had but it wasn't enough for him to stick.

Well, Ingram fumbling is going to be an issue. May be why he's playing this game. Needs the extra reps.

I really like Robinson anyway and don't think Cadet is a true RB--he still looks like a converted QB to me in the way he carries the ball and his thinner frame--so this doesn't upset me. Robinson is a guy who can come in and pound the rock between the tackles and get positive yardage for us. I don't think Cadet can consistently do that.

The club is saving money. They know they are gonna cut him. Why pay for:
Flight
Hotel
Meals
It seems trifling, but you'd be surprised.

Or it's possible he's hurt.

they might just know what they have in cadet. they might want ingram to get more carries to work on certain situational snaps, see how robinson responds to extensive work. let's other RB's have a chance to try to make some film.

....but he doesn't make the trip??

I wonder if there may be a trade going on like a few said before. We wouldn't get much for Cadet, but if its a player that the team was going to cut anyway and the F.O. had already decided to cut Cadet, then it makes sense.

My guess is that Cadet is toast. Toon has shown why he was taken in the second round last year.

Robinson is fearless. They are really taking a long hard look at him tonight!!:9:

I tend to agree that if he didn't make the trip, he has ostensibly been cut already. The timing is odd, because at the very least the Saints could have showcased him in this final preseason game. Interesting.

Seems to me like it's for one of these reasons:

1) there has been a trade -- probably straight up, and for a player who will soon be otherwise cut from another team;
2) he is ill
3) disciplinary concern

If he was going to be cut, they would still bring him along, so as to not be put into the position of having to risk injury to Ingram. JMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom